A Spanish-style spa feauturing seven treatment rooms opened at the Ritz-Carlton Marina del Rey on Feb. 1.
Spa Nautica is located next to the hotel’s pool, and spa guests can enjoy access to it, as well as the hotel’s jacuzzi and steam room. People will also be able to order food while relaxing pool side. Every Wednesday, Chef Umit Kaygusuz cooks with local, organic produce he purchased at the Santa Monica farmers market.
“With our exceptionally talented and experienced staff, premium products and cutting edge spa treatments, we’re creating a transformational spa experience,” said Spa Nautica Director Maritsa Victorian. “At Spa Nautica, we will uphold a strict attention to detail and provide all of our guests with an exemplary level of service. Being located at The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey reflects our commitment to instill well-being and provide a memorable experience for our guests.
Spa services can be booked online at www.SpaNautica.com or by calling (310) 574-4356. For a full list of available treatments, visit www.SpaNautica.com/spa-menu/. Spa Nautica will have its official grand opening on March 1.
Here are a list of services offered:
- L.A. Lift: Using NATURA BISSE’s exclusive INHIBIT COLLECTION and Three-dimensional Lifting Technology, this facial is a non-invasive, wrinkle relaxing solution and an alternative to microinjections. It also assists in extending the results of microinjections up to 40 percent. A Sono Lifting Massage “Tuning Fork” tightens facial muscles and leaves the face smooth and revitalized.
- Aroma Awakening Facial: Splendor, vitality and glow! A stimulating treatment rooted in Ayurveda that combines facial reflexology with the exceptional benefits of aromatherapy. This sensational facial includes a zonal massage, neuro-aromatic nectar and a floral facial bath to restore balance, provide a healthy glow and a Zen aura.
- Diamond Experience Cryo-Repairing Lifting Facial: Making its California debut exclusively at Spa Nautica, this revolutionary anti-aging treatment reveals rejuvenated skin through an intensive micro-facial lifting massage and exclusive ingredients to penetrate the deepest layers of the skin for optimum regeneration. The “cold lifting” penetrates deeply into the skin to repair damaged DNA, bringing intense hydration and regeneration while brightening the skin to a revitalized and youthful appearance.
- La Pedicura: This 90-minute pedicure treatment features locally made organic products. From organic coffee of Venice, CA to wHet Nail Lacquer, a vegan nail polish native to Los Angeles, guests are immersed in environmentally conscious products. Other features include: organic morning grapefruit oil and mineral soak, organic sugar scrub, organic hydrating clay mask, organic white tea and ginger Shea lotion.
- Magnetic Skin Therapy: A 60-minute facial, this treatment combines magnetic therapy and herbs to deliver oxygen and nutrients to the skin. Perfect for all skin types, the detoxifying skin repair treatment mask stimulates cell production and leaves the skin feeling energized.
- Vita-Organica: This 60-minute anti-aging facial features a medley of ingredients with an organic twist. Vitamins, minerals and fruit acids are used to tighten pores and nourish the skin while antioxidants fight free radicals that help to assist in slowing the aging process. The customized facial is perfect for all skin types including the most sensitive skin.