General: Fridays 5p.m.- midnight, Saturdays 11a.m.-midnight and Sundays from 11a.m.-9p.m.
Holiday: 4th of July, 11a.m.-9p.m.; Labor Day, September 5 from 11a.m.-9p.m.
Concerts: 5p.m.-midnight during the Marina del Rey Summer Concerts on July 7 and 21, as well as August 4 and 18.
Riders can access the WaterBus by heading to any boarding location where a dock attendant will radio the next available WaterBus. There are seven Marina boarding locations. View Map
· Fisherman’s Village at 13755 Fiji Way
· Burton Chace Park at 13650 Mindanao Way
· Waterfront Walk/Fire Station #110 at 4433 Admiralty Way
· Mother’s Beach at 4101 Admiralty Way
· Dolphin Marina at 13900 Panay Way, Dock Gate #C-200
· Esprit I at 13900 Marquesas Way, Dock Gate #B-401
· Del Rey Landing at 13800 Bora Bora Way, Fuel Dock Gate
All boarding locations are fully ADA compliant except Fisherman’s Village.
Tickets are available for purchase at all boarding locations for $1.00 per person, one-way. Season passes are available for purchase at Fisherman’s Village for $30.00.
Parking is available at Los Angeles County lots located throughout Marina del Rey for a minimal fee.
In addition to WaterBus service, the free, clean fuel, landside Beach Shuttles will circulate between Playa Vista, Marina del Rey and the Venice Beach Pier on summer weekends and during the Marina del Rey Summer Concert Series.