- The final Symphonic Thursday of the Marina del Rey Summer Concert Series is this Thursday with a performance of "Russian Reprise" by the Marina del Rey Summer Symphony. The concert kicks off at 7 p.m. at Burton Chace Park and is free and open to the public.
- As it does every week, the Marina del Rey Farmer's Market returns to Mother's Beach from 7:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. Thursday nights also feature a lineup of food trucks from 5-9 p.m. at the same location.
- The California Yacht Club will host another Sunset Sailing Series near Fisherman's Village in Marina del Rey Wednesday evening. Spectators can take in the action of the large sailing event from the village while they dine and visit shops in the area. The sailing begins at 6 p.m.
- The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors will hold their regular weekly meeting Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. For a full agenda, visit the Board of Supervisors' website.
- Authorities today identified a man who was shot and killed in his car in the Del Rey area of Los Angeles. The man was identified as Francisco Ayala-Mejia, 25, of Culver City, said coroner's Assistant Chief Ed Winter.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something